Linux Technical Support Engineer
- S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Linux Technical Support professional for a full time/ direct hire role in Denver, CO. In this role, you will be assisting customers with their IT services, to include: networking, security, applications, OS (Linux with some Windows), storage/backup, and virtual servers (possibly some cloud). Additional responsibilities include:
- Leads in the identification of critical functions for IT infrastructure and support
- Defines and documents contingency and disaster recovery procedures.
- Creates and tests plans for operating in a remote back-up environment.
- Performs Technical Support at the Tier II/Tier III level
- Assist in resolution with escalations
- Provide remote support for a myriad of Technical Support requests
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to IT
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
Four years of experience in the following areas:
- IT Technologies such as Windows, Linux, storage, software development practices, databases practices, VMware, Veeam.
- Hardware technologies, such as Enterprise network switching, NAS DAS SAN storage solutions, Wireless networking, Firewalls.
- Operating, testing, planning, configuring, installing, troubleshooting
- Experience with ticketing systems- Connectwise preferred
- Knowledge in LEAN methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in data analysis and interest in analytical work
This role offers flexibility, a good work life balance, benefits (once full time), and employee perks such as: vacation account funding and paid gym membership. This role will be onsite in Denver, CO (near Cherry Creek) and will be a full time/direct hire.