Network Operations Manager
- 7730 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a NOC Manager for a direct hire/full time role in the Denver Tech Center. In this role, you will manage a team and the activities of the organization’s Network Operations Center, monitoring the IT infrastructure availability and performance, triaging and resolving issues internal and external to our environment in support of operational continuity
- Oversee employee performance, hire and train new employees, and assign employee work
- Performs fault isolation, triage and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN and telephony issues.
- Managing the repairs with service providers, LECs, field technicians, internal and external resources.
- Serves as an escalation point for junior technicians in troubleshooting service-impacting issues.
- Ability to utilize and optimize diverse infrastructure and application monitoring platforms to identify issues and services validation and testing.
- Provides leadership, direction, team building, coaching and decision making for problem and conflict resolution with project teams and members.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the Network Operations Team to ensure the stable operation of the organization's IT infrastructure.
- Manage activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of experience in infrastructure management;
- 5+ years working in a NOC or Enterprise networking environment.
- Direct experience managing a team of 5 or more full time employees.
- Experienced in Network and Telecommunications systems function and design.
- Must have large/enterprise NOC expereince
F5, Aruba, Palo Alto, MS, Office 365, Cisco
- Knowledge of copper and fiber transport medias.
- Strong understanding WAN technologies: MPLS, SD-WAN, DSL, Cable, DIA, LTE, Site-to-Site VPNs.
- Strong understanding legacy voice technologies: POTS, ISDN.
- Experience in project management, process mapping and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including driving results through people.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Established strategic and critical analysis skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and an enterprise resource planning (ERP) program.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS, Enterprise technologies, Web applications, portals, TCP/IP, Frame Relay, VPN and ATM.
This role will be a full time/direct hire role in the Denver Tech Center.