IT Vendor Project Manager
- Pyramid Ct, Englewood, CO 80112, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT Vendor Project Management professional for a contract-to-hire role in Englewood, CO. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement the strategic sourcing and vendor relationship strategies.
- Identifies, qualifies, selects, and monitors vendors.
- Manage multiple vendors on various critical projects
- Works closely with the business to understand their needs, and serves as the point of contact for vendor and project management
- Articulates and negotiates service level agreements.
- Establishes systems and procedures to ensure and enhance overall quality of vendor services.
- Establishes requirements and monitoring measures for vendors to achieve process and quality standards and commitments.
- Facilitates development of team and partner relationships with vendors and/or suppliers, and maintains relationships for long-term contracts.
- Monitors projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget.
- Continually seeks optimal value in service from vendors, reviewing and monitoring performance and return-on-investment metrics and initiating contract modifications.
- Pursues new vendor relationships as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of experience in negotiating technology or telecom services with vendors.
- Broad knowledge of the IT industry and the products and services provided by technology vendors.
- Exceptional written, verbal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to successfully navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
This contract-to-hire position will be located in south Denver, CO- near I-25 and Lincoln.