ERP Functional Analyst
- E Dry Creek Rd, Centennial, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
The Robotic Process Automation functional analyst will act as a trusted business partner, equipped with functional expertise in areas like Finance, Order Management, Quoting, Pricing, Forecasting and Purchasing modules etc. for mapping processes for automation implementations, do project coordination and provide improvements through automation.
This role will be responsible for understanding overall business model, engage in business and IT discussions, gather requirements, write business and functional specifications, explain issues/requirements to technical teams, perform end to end testing, solve business and system issues in assigned modules/areas and serve as a true liaison between business and technical teams.
This role will engage in end to end functional analysis, data analysis, testing and delivery of state of art RPA system functionality, system modifications, handling of existing day-to-day operations of IT systems including but not limited to problem analysis and issue resolutions.
This role will be a remote/telecommuting opportunity till it is safe to return to the office in Centennial, CO.
- 8 years of related experience with a 4 years degree.
- Expertise in multiple ERP (Oracle, Microsoft AX etc.) applications implementations is a must.
- Expertise in Finance, Order Management, Quoting, Pricing, Forecasting and Purchasing modules is required.
- Demonstrable track record of successful production implementations and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to speak and understand the language of target audience; prepare presentations and communicate effectively at various levels of management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external teams of IT and business.
- Ability to independently deal with ambiguities using rich analytical skills and a dig deeper attitude
- Adept self-starter needs minimal guidance, skilled in achieving objective result-oriented goals.
- Ability to understand existing solutions and help business in deriving maximum benefit and scale through automation solutions
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies & working on Dev-ops model
- Adept at collaborating with project teams; providing updates to senior leadership teams, may formally train junior staff.
6 months contract