SAP Functional Analyst-FI/CO
- Tasman Dr, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
Looking for SAP Functional Analyst with experience in full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects.
6 Months Contract.
-10 years SAP experience in FI/CO minimum, including full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects; relevant areas include profit centers & hierarchy configuration & maintenance, Tax configuration, financial operations processes and concepts, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, financial close and consolidations, intercompany processing, account determination, internal order settlement, US and/or regional requirements.
• Solid hands on experience with ECC 6.0 configuration in New GL and associated submodule integration
• Experience and knowledge in Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
• Experience promoting changes to Production and associated methodology, including writing functional spec and writing / executing test plans
- Interview: Multiple phone/Webex interviews