Junior Project Manager
- CO-470, Littleton, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Junior level Project Manager for a 12 month contract with option to hire in Littleton, CO. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Budget and expense controls for telecommunication driven projects and related financial reporting.
- Analyses of work plans and the confidence to make recommendations to existing processes or help create new ones.
- Proven accountability for timely project completion and delivery.
- Prepare financial analyses to support and assess project/program financial impacts using MS Office applications.
- Able to prepare presentations and present their content.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- A BS degree or equivalent education, and related experience
- The desire to learn and grow into new and possibly shifting responsibilities.
- Experience in analysis and financial reporting
- Microsoft application skills
- Project Coordination and or Project Management skills are desired
This long term contract opportunity is located onsite in Littleton, CO