Front end web developer openings
- TX-183, Dallas, TX, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking front end web developers for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Dallas, TX. In this collaborative role, you will be developing web applications, websites, and external integrated applications. The main focus for this role will be managing all aspects of web and development, both front end and back end, and designing web applications to be work responsively. The ideal candidate for this role will display the proven ability and know-how to design, write, develop, modify and then implement software programming applications and components for articles, blogs, forums, course listings and maps, member directories, social media integration, assessment/survey forms, PDF reports, single sign-on, SMS texting and online communities. There is an option for partial remote/telecommuting in this role (2-3 days per week) after the first 3 months.
- Develop scalable, responsive and maintainable web sites and applications
- Support existing web sites and applications including bug fixing, modifications and upgrades.
- Transfer and "clean up" content to new site according to outlined migration plan
- Ability to edit copy from different sources to achieve a consistent tone across thousands of web pages
- Manage requests to ensure timely response
- Assists in testing of new features and functionality on an ad hoc basis.
- Help troubleshoot technical issues if needed
- 5 years applicable professional experience
- Demonstrate strong understanding of web master concepts (IIS, SSL, DNS and IP configuration)
- Experience with both waterfall and agile practices required
- CSS & HTML — Knowledge of current best practices of web development with HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Cross browser web development — Experience in developing sites that work in a variety of browsers.
- Experience developing in a CMS — Experience with developing in and training others to use a CMS
- Experience using Web APIs — Have used web APIs in a variety of applications
- Experience using IIS and SSL practices – Have used IIS and SSL to set up and secure websites
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience creating and deploying websites – Experience with developing in and deploying internal and external websites
- Wordpress – Experience setting up new Wordpress sites and developing in Wordpress
- Experience writing for the web, both promotional and educational copy
- Firm understanding of HTML, the capabilities of web browsers, and the constraints involved in designing for online media
- Basic working knowledge of DHTML, XML, AJAX, and other Internet technologies
- Extensive responsive design experience
- Web application deployment
- Node.js — Have written small web service applications with Node.js
- CMS Experience
- C# .NET — Have developed in the C# .NET framework
- SQL — Have a working knowledge of basic SQL or SQL-like queries.
- LESS — Use LESS or SASS for CSS
- Understanding of the Agile/Scrum development process
- Understanding Authorize.NET integration with web applications
This contract-to-hire role is located onsite in the Dallas area. There are options available to work partially remote after the first 3 months.