Network Test Engineer
- Pearl St, Boulder, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Network Test Engineer for a direct hire/full time role in Boulder, CO. This role will be responsible for testing devices on the network and against call servers/processors. If you have experience in Network Testing or are a Network Engineer who is interested in learning to test communications and wireless networks, let’s chat!
Additional responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Call server configuration and feature validation
- Work with various groups within the company to define feature requirements
- Create integration/system level test cases based on requirements
- Perform manual acceptance and regression testing
- Collect and analyze logs and network traces of failure to determine the root cause of failures
- Configure wired/wireless test networks
- 2+ years of network test engineering experience.
- CCNA certification or related experience with an emphasis on Voice or Collaboration preferred
- Experience with wired/wireless networking
- Experience with protocol analyzer, such as Wireshark, to capture, analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Experience with SIP or other VoIP telephony signaling
- Experience with HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, FTP, TFTP is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related program
This direct hire/permanent role is located onsite in Boulder, CO. There may be relocation assistance avaialble to interested candidates who reside outside of the area.