Outside Remote Sales Executive
- TX-360, Fort Worth, TX, USA
Clearent is a full-service, payments solution provider with more than 400 employees, 45,000 merchants, and $16 billion in processing volume. Headquartered in St. Louis, Clearent also has offices in West Palm Beach, Florida, Louisville, Kentucky, and Salt Lake City, Utah. From traditional point-of-sale terminals, mobile solutions, and tablet-based systems to a custom-built virtual terminal, eCommerce plug-ins, and hosted payments, Clearent helps small business owners securely accept payments just about anywhere. The company has consistently been named to several prestigious lists year after year, including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies, The Nilson Report’s list of top U.S. acquirers, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplaces award, and the St. Louis Business Journal’s list of fastest growing private companies. To learn more, visit clearent.com
Clearent's Account Executives are the individuals that have helped Clearent become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold calling, and building relationships with associations, chambers of commerce, and bank partners.
Clearent Account Executives enjoy:
- W2 employment, 100% commission: one of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry; uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal) and vested lifetime residual income
- Up to $2,000 monthly production bonus
- Full benefits package – medical, dental, long-term disability and 401(k)
- Hands on infield training program TREK
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
- Recession-proof, growing industry
- A financially sound payments leader committed to integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on technology
As an Account Executive with Clearent, you will identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborates with your Regional Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
- Some business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred.
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel.
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential.
To learn more, please visit www.clearent.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.