Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS), Senior
- Fort Meade, MD
Clear Ridge Defense was established in April 2015 as a leading provider of various technical and professional services in support of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Department of Defense. Our background historically has been in supporting the specialized requirements at the Service Cyber Components and their lower echelon commands.
We’re a team that creates an infrastructure for your success. We take it as an extraordinary honor that you might choose to work on our team in your mission to support the warfighter. We’re a “Mission First” company – meaning we are motivated by the information dominance warfighter. At the end of the day, Clear Ridge success is the United States Armed Forces’ success. Our team is composed of many prior military and civil service members, so we understand the real problems warfighters face – and we solve those challenges and build solutions that are effective while still maintaining cost efficiency.
*********Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings************
Clear Ridge is looking for a Senior Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) who will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). This Senior MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
The candidate will be responsible for providing All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture. Identifying, retrieving, fusing, and supplying network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs. Also, providing technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
• Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 10 continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis.
• Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a expert understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experienced with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
• Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
• Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
• Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
• Language analyst with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities
• Background should include an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community
• Recent Digital Network Intelligence (DNI).
• Full Scope Poly Preferred
• TS/SCI clearance with CI/Full Scope Poly
• BA or BS degree
Beyond the position supporting our client, the right candidate will also have the ambition and drive to play a larger role in Clear Ridge. As a startup, the first select team members play a very important role in the direction and brand of our company. Company operations are transparent – we want you involved in everything we do, if you’re up for it. We’d be honored to have you as part of something bigger from the start.
We have a unique approach to compensation and benefits.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Disability Insurance
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Competitive 401k Matching
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Gym Wellness Stipend Per Month
- Continuing Education Reimbursement and Bonuses
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses – You find more recruits, you get rewarded!
- Performance Bonuses
- Scholarly Publications/Whitepaper Bonuses
- “Living in a HUBZone” Annual Bonuses
- Semi-annual Reviews
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.