Sales Executive - Vehicle Dealership ([email protected])
- Westonaria, South Africa
An established vehicle dealership is looking for Sales Executives in the Westonarea, West Rand area.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and working with customers, then we want you to join my client's team as an Automotive Sales Consultant. The Automotive Sales Consultant is extremely knowledgeable about their vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies and safety features and functions for used vehicle inventories. He or she presents pre-owned vehicles to customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale and maintains an ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal Automotive Sales Consultant:
- Has a pleasant and friendly demeanor.
- Is confident and outgoing.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance.
- Can achieve goals with limited supervision.
- Is self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect to sell over a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies.
- Conducts vehicle test drives while following speed limits and all other rules of the road.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion.
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements.
- Maintains accurate sales documentation.
- Attends staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required. Educates and trains new staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school qualification
- 2-3 years demonstrated sales performance (car industry) with demonstrated ability to close sales and negotiate with expertise.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
Salary: R15 000 + Incentives per month
If you struggle to upload your cv via Facebook, please visit our website at www.clearleaf.co.za > Vacancies > I'm Interested - and upload your cv to apply for the position.