Freelance Content Writer
- London Wall, London, UK
ClassRx is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) focussed online tutoring company.
We are looking for a freelance content writer.
The candidate will be expected to provide written content for our website regularly.
The candidate should be able to write deep content, with comprehensive coverage focussed on the education domain/topics (Listicles, How-To’s, Ultimate guides, Interviews etc.)
What we ask for:
- Experience in writing (minimum 1500 words) informative & engaging blog with authority in the education domain
- Preferred extensive knowledge of the global education market and education technology trends
- SEO understanding is preferred.
- Ability to research and understand the subject matter.
- Well-organised, able to work to deadlines, communicate well & provide well-written work regularly
- Excellent spelling and grammar. Proofreading your work is essential.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities.
- Job Type: Contract
If successful, we will ask you to complete a writing test of one 500-word article and a quick 30 mins interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Experience: 1 year of Freelance Writing,
Bachelor's degree with English Major
Bachelor's Degree in any stream with a Masters in English
Masters in Communication or Communication Sciences or Linguistics.