- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you.
Integrated / a in the Area of Networks, as functions:
- Collaborate in the definition of the architecture and optimization of IP Networks both in the Enterprise and Service Provider scope;
- Design, plan, configure and manage advanced network services;
- Ensure compliance with the defined SLAs;
- Documentary processes and results achieved.
- Degree or Master of the 2nd cycle of Bologna in the area of Telecommunications, Electronics or Information Technology Knowledge of telecommunications in the area of networks;
- More than two years experience in IP network configuration and troubleshoot Routing and switching equipment configurations; Knowledge of configuration of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) and QoS. Proficient in Ethernet Protocols (STP, QinQ, etc) Analytical ability;
- Like to work in a team;
- Orientation to the task or project objective;
- Good level of English;
- Other valued skills and knowledge:
- CCNP certifications, and/or others that fit the tasks to be developed;
- Network security;
- Segment Routing,
- Knowledge of Network Automation and programming.
- Participation in the development of IP network infrastructure and services;
- Integration in a dynamic team;
- Management by objectives;
- Possibility of integrating international projects;
- Good working environment, with access to a welcoming and well-located Campus in Alvalade, Lisbon;
- Flexibility of work and hours, making professional and personal life reconcilable.