- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the design, development, documentation of ETL processes;
· Participate in ETL Design analysis within the team;
· Work in a complex environment which includes Database, Job Scheduling/Automation/Performance Tools and several French locations;
· Participate on the production support for new or changing mappings and workflows and keep updated the technical specifications;
· Responsible for the analysis, data profiling, development, and integration of disparate systems throughout all phases of the project life cycle;
· Deliver high quality and efficient integration solutions;
· Apply and promote technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities;
· Implement best practices and tune for optimization;
· Complete assignments in a timely manner.
Main Technical Requirements:
· At least 2-3 years of experience in technical development;
· At least 2-3 years of experience with an ETL Tool like Powercenter, ODI or Talend;
· At least 1-2 years of experience with Oracle Database;
· Attention to details and be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing priorities;
· Experience working in a corporate IT or similar environment.· Strong communication skills;
· Dependability and adaptability;
· Ability to work in team/collaborative setting;
· Technical proficiency.
· Good level of French - minimum B2 (mandatory).