Azure Rapid Response - Support Engineer
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do. We want to continually improve our service, people and technology. We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience. We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you! Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Azure Rapid Response - Support Engineer
In the Azure Rapid Response Team, Support Escalation Engineers (SEE) investigate and solve critical, complex, technical issues, raised by our customers, requiring expert level product or service knowledge. SEEs frequently use event logs, component traces, performance traces, and other sophisticated troubleshooting tools along with a wealth of support experience with similar customers to resolve issues. SEEs also collaborate with Product Group component owners, to clarify unknown behavior in the product. SEEs are experts at determining how something should be configured as a best practice to avoid and solve problems and in sharing their knowledge during mentoring and coaching sessions with others.
• Build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM and enhance the trust.
• Identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform and services and being able to work with Engineering group effectively.
• Respond to and resolve critical customer issues.
• Develop tools, scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explorer diagnostic opportunity on Tenant based monitoring/alerts.
The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts – being increasing customer values, improving diagnostic tools and/or driving product feedback.
• Customer communication & situation management.
• Accountability & teamwork.
• Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration
• Windows Server Administration (ADDS, DNS, GPOs, OUs, Networking, NPS)
• Cloud-Based Identity and Access Management Administration (Azure AD\O365)
• RBAC, MFA, PIM, Conditional Access, Device based auth - concepts and mechanisms
• B2B and B2C concepts and mechanisms
• Azure AD Connect & Object provisioning
• AuthN\AuthZ Protocols (Kerberos, NTLM, PKI, OID, OAuth2, SSO, WS-Fed, SAML, SSO)
• Federation (ADFS, Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING, etc)
• Hybrid Authentication (PHS, PTA, Federation)
• Application development basic concepts, MSAL or similar authentication libraries and technologies
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Spanish, Portuguese and/or French is a plus.