Senior Application Analyst - PL/SQL
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you.
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse organization, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports as needed
- Work closely with engineering and operations to document business processes
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Identify opportunities to improve data and business processes utilizing SQL Server.
- Help form data management and governance processes within the data engineering team
• Minimum 5 years experience in ETL development - PL / SQL
Other Technical Skills:
• Functional competence in banking / credit business
• Knowledge of UNIX
• Knowledge of SQL Server (not determinant)