Service Desk Technician
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing world class technical and functional support to End Users from our Customers via email, phone, self-service portal, etc);
- Diagnosis and problem solving.
You must have:
- 12th grade level (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in Spanish (preferential);
- Experience of Microsoft Office O365 (We value certifications);
- Experience in user support (Service Desk, Helpdesk, IT Local Support);
- Experience of Windows Operating Systems;
- Experience managing Active Directory, Exchange and File Share;
- Knowledge of VPN, Firewall, Proxy and AntiSpam;
- Knowledge of IM Clients;
- Knowledge of Hardware and Peripherals;
- Driving License;
- Available to travel all across the Northern Region of Portugal.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Available to work on 24/7 shifts (not mandatory but preferential);
- Ability to achieve results.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Porto, remote.