Sys Admin NOC|SOC
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Execute First Time Fix (FTF), on incidents raised by the monitoring systems, or reported by customers;
- Escalate incidents not able to be solved in FTF, to second line or standby teams;
- Operate the monitoring systems efficiently;
- Perform routine procedures or off-hours scheduled tasks;
- Troubleshoot networks and systems.
You must have:
- 12th degree (minimum) or University attendance;
- Previous experience in similar functions;
- Computer skills from Windows, Unix/Linux and virtualization environments;
- Knowledge of structured networks;
- 24/7 shift availability;
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace;
- During the emergency period in Portugal due to Covid-19, Claranet guarantees the remote onbording process, as well as all the necessary equipment for its realization
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide