- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Cloud Architect (public and private) to integrate our Clients' internal team, based in Lisbon.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process;
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software;
- Develop and organize cloud systems;
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy;
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner;
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud;
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions;
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work;
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends;
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.