- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do. We want to continually improve our service, people and technology. We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you! Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Networking Engineer.
- Configure and install various network devices and services;
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning;
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Telecommunications, Electrotechnical or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the specification of Telecommunications and Network solutions;
- Experience in Routing e switching CISCO;
- Experience in Firewalls (Checkpoint e Fortigate);
- Experience in WIFI – controller configuration;
- Ability to advanced troubleshouting and some (small) implementations;