- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you.
- Create and edit product documentation according to company guidelines, varying from support content to product and developer documentation.
- Collaborate with content experts and project managers to distill complex, broad concepts about products into usable and accurate documentation.
- Work closely with a variety of product development and customer-facing teams to document how to use new product features to both technical and non-technical users.
- Work independently and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Own, create, and help manage all product and support content.
- Proven verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - must provide samples of excellent technical writing skills
- 1-3 years of professional technical writing experience for technical and general consumer audiences
- Demonstrated interest in and comfort with technical subject matter
- Bachelor's degree or higher in English or Spanish, Technical Communication, or other major with writing-intensive component and/or a technology emphasis
- Fluent in English and Spanish