Field Support Technician
- Rua António Nicolau D'Almeida, 4100 Porto, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you.
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Field Support Technician to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The Field Support main responsibility is to providing service and customer support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Technical degree or certification.
Shifts 8am - 8pm and Saturdays