SAP Successfactors Consultant
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a SAP Successfactors Consultant to integrate our Client internal team based in Lisbon.
Your role involves the delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP Human Capital Management Software / SuccessFactors capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Implement industry and corporate processes across all related Human Capital applications (on premise and cloud)
The job will be initially done at home but as soon as the opportunity appears, it will have a mix regime. However, we're open to the idea of you working 100% from home.
Location: Tagus Park
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience in SAP Successfactors;
- Fluent English;
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent;
- Strong SAP SuccessFactors know how.