Feedback and Mindfulness Trainer
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Feedback and Mindfulness Trainer to integrate our Training Team.
Working for an European training project in Live Training (remote), the trainer shall make use of break out rooms for group work and ensure that the participants are fully engaged. The intended objectives of the courses are to ensure that participants acquire the relevant skills in the context of working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Creating and continuously optimizing a course outline and curriculum that covers the soft skills courses, you will be required to teach to better prepare people for the ever-changing global work environment;
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the Head of Training Centre;
- Prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc;
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by promoting teamwork and collaboration;
- Enhance and illustrate course material with appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies;
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset for the group;
- The trainings should assist the participants to define and implement a strategic approach to real-world situations and to raise awareness regarding the interpersonal behaviours;
- The training methodology used shall be based on “learning by doing”.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum of three years of post-graduate professional experience in training, preferably working in the Training department of a multinational company;
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in assessing and grading candidate performance;
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments;
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others;
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment;
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time;
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom;
- Knowledge in mentoring, coaching and professional development of employees, providing feedback to employees;
- Must have advanced IT skills, advanced use Microsoft teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc;
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and use relevant software required for training.
- Integration on European training Project;
- Friendly workplace;
- Workplace: Remote.