Azure App Services Support Engineer
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do. We want to continually improve our service, people and technology. We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience. We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you! Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Azure App Services Support Engineer.
- The Azure Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical problems. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer-oriented mindset. You will have a chance to contribute to keeping up and running various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for people who:
• Are smart and intellectually curious,
• Seek a challenging work experience,
• Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
• Are interested in a wide range of professional development opportunities,
• Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience,
• Work with passion, while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner,
Essential Technical Skills:
• Experience in writing software in one or more programming language such as ( .NET Core, .NET Framework, etc. )
• Familiarity with webhosting and web servers (IIS, Apache, NGINX, Tomcat, Jetty, etc. )
• Experience with modern API technologies (rest and soap) working with XML, JSON files
• Experience with System and network administration, preferable cloud admin.
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure including App Service, VMs, storage Azure AD, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions , KeyVaults, etc
• Serverless Computing, Event-driven Architectures , Asynchronous Messaging Patterns and Workflow Orchestration
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Spanish, Portuguese and/or French is a plus.