Analytics consulting Data Architect
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience. We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Analytics Consulting Data Architect to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon.
The Data Architect is responsible for designing data schemas, modelling data structures, managing releases, performing data migrations, monitoring databases’ performance, trouble-shooting problems and, in general, she/he is responsible for supporting AC Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Full-Stack Developers in all data and data infrastructure related activities.
The Data Architect is also the gatekeeper of good practices and sound methodologies of the teams from development to production environments
- Data architecture and modelling
- Data warehousing design, Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodologies
- Excellent on the SQL server performance tuning aspects Database design principles
- Experience in Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes design and performance tuning
- Familiarity with data-intensive applications: distributed computing experience using tools such as Hadoop, Spark, ...
- Strong analytical mind-set and the ability to interpret numbers and synthesize
- Ability to communicate complex logical constructs in simple and intuitive ways
- In depth knowledge on Alteryx designer, server and, gallery
- In depth knowledge on Tableau designer and server
- Hands on Alteryx and Tableau performance tuning experience
Knowledge on other ETL, reporting tools is a bonus;
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to work in a changing environment / Adaptability
French and Portuguese are a plus