Senior Functional Analyst
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst to integrate our Client internal team based in Porto.
The Functional Analyst main responsibility aim to evaluate company’s current software system and analyzing how well it meets the needs of that organization.
The services provided by the Senior Functional Analyst should cover the following requirements:
- Bsc in Computer Science or similar areas;
- Minimum experience of 3 years working as a Functional Analyst;
- Excellent ability to analyse business requirements, produce functional specifications and their documentation;
- Proven experience in using languages of UML and/or BPML modeling;
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies;
- Mastery in English (spoken and written).
Preferably, the candidate must have these characteristics:
- Experience in functional analysis for projects in the healthcare area;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Team spirit and high sense of responsibility and compromise;
- Ability to work with reduced deadlines and regular deliveries.