Project / Product Manager
- R. Quintinhas 1, 2790-145 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for a Project / Product Manager.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution;
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Graduation in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electronic; Engineering or Information Systems Management;
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, Confluence and MS Project;
- At least 1 year of experience in Agile methodologies;
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience in managing communication with stakeholders;
- Experience in project control and monitoring;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
It is intended that, in the scope of Management, the following activities are ensured:
- Project control and monitoring;
- Multidisciplinary team management;
- Stakeholder communication management;
- Backlog creation;
- Backlog prioritization;
- Definition of the vision for the product.