- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience. We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an IT Coordinator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon.
In addition to our team, we are looking for a skilled IT coordinator who will maintain our information technology systems and networks. If you’re an excellent communicator and have people skills we should get to know each other asap.
Your typical work will contain:
· Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices;
· Provide technical support or training for systems and networks;
· Act as link between end users and higher level support;
· Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.);
· Monitor system and network performance;
· Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration;
· Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups);
· Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules;
· Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
The following are a guide and we’d still love to hear from candidates with more, less, or different experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role;
· Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated;
· Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications;
· Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration;
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Great attention to detail;
· Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
· BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred.
We would love it if you also have:
· Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.).