Helpdesk & Printing Technician - Lisboa
- Av. Prof. Egas Moniz, 1600 Lisboa, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Helpdesk & Printing Technician to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisboa. The Technician main responsibility is to providing service and customer support, serving as the first point of contact.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Ability to train the end users.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Proven experience in Printing Devices Support.
- Experience with Windows Operative Systems, Office 365, GPO’s and Active Directory.
- Experience with documentation of procedures, ticketing and inventory of advanced warehouse.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Prior experience in the repair and maintenance of printers manufactured by HP.
- Technical degree or certification.
- English literacy.