Sharepoint Support Engineer
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Sharepoint Support Engineer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required. A Support Engineer at Microsoft is an exciting & challenging role in the resolution with highly complex, technical, and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments. This role will be an awesome opportunity to learn and enhance your technical knowledge by troubleshooting various technical issues through effective customer interaction. On a daily basis, you will resolve the most difficult technical customer issues, often through collaboration different teams globally with various technical specializations by interfacing with various levels of management within customers and Partners,
We are looking for talents that:
- Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- A superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or 2013 and Office365/SharePoint Online.
- Support experience of investigating complex SharePoint issues relating to performance, administration, site configuration and customization.
- Experience of using support tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, NetMon, IE Developer Tools.
- Functional knowledge of using PowerShell, ability to write complex PowerShell scripts.
- Strong understating of SharePoint administration principals, using SharePoint Central Admin and SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler.
- Good general networking knowledge including DNS, TCP/IP, Sub-netting.
- Understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, Sandbox solutions.
- Full Professional Proficiency of English language both verbal & written