Systems Enterprise Architect- Lisbon
- R. Quintinhas, 2790 Carnaxide, Portugal
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Systems Enterprise Architect to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
- Integrate the architecture team in the Analysis area Functional and Architecture in the Systems and Information Technologies, in order to assist in the conception of the organization's enterprise architecture and its vision of the future in view of the changes required by industries as well as IT
- Collaborate in the elaboration of roadmaps and life cycles for the various platforms, identifying candidates for evolution and framing in the vision of the portfolio projects for implementation
- Guarantee the technical specification of the solutions to implement and fit into the current or future technology park perspective of architecture business
- Minimum experience of 6 years in the elaboration and specification of solutions with an emphasis on design, creation and operation of complex oriented systems services with layered orchestration of integration
- Proven experience in the technical specification of services and modeling integration of complex mechanisms
- Proven EA experience in at least one of the most used frameworks: Zachman Framework for EA AND/OR TOGAF
- Motivation and proactivity, willing to learn and with good adaptability to processes and different work methodologies
- Enjoy working with clients with a wide range of variety of functional areas of intervention in society