- 10300 Eaton Place, Fairfax, Virginia, United States
City State Entertainment is an independent video game development studio founded in March 2011, in Fairfax, Virginia, by online gaming pioneer Mark Jacobs and accomplished programmer, Andrew Meggs. In October 2012, they released their first game, March on Oz, for Apple's iPad. The studio embodies an “open office” collaborative process where all team members are expected to contribute to the design and the development process. The team is currently in working on their second game, Camelot Unchained, a niche RvR old-school MMORPG.
Want to be a part of a growing team working on a one of a kind game? City State Entertainment is looking to hire an Associate Producer to assist our team and help bring Camelot Unchained to life!
Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Producer, you will work directly with leadership to help our content teams deliver work in a creative fast paced environment. Daily duties will include managing JIRA workflows, keeping art on task, communicating general statuses, and working with senior Production to ensure scheduling and deliverability in the art pipeline, as well as general duties as assigned.
• 2+ years in game development either in art or QA
• At least a year of Production or Project Management experience in software or games
• Experience working with JIRA Cloud
• General understanding of software or game development practices
• MMO Experience strongly preferred
• Experience working with creative team members
• Strong emotional intelligence
• Experience working with outsourcing partners or similar
Note: City State Entertainment is hiring for a broad range of positions on a growing team. We have definite skill and task needs, but the eventual division of tasks within the team will depend on the eventual team members. If you’re an outstanding and talented individual whose qualifications fall halfway between two of our listings, we’d still like to hear from you. All candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work on-site at our Washington DC-area office in the U.S.A. We are an emphatically equal-opportunity employer. Due to COVID, all employees are working remotely for the time being.