2021 Seasonal Lifeguard
- 9100 113th St N, Seminole, FL 33772, USA
This is a temporary seasonal position.
The successful candidate will work at the Holland G. Mangum Recreation Complex and supervise and patrol the Aquatic Center, perform clerical, cashier, and custodial duties. The work dates are April through October, with varying daily schedules including mornings, nights and weekends.
Salary range: $12.00/ hour plus $1.00/hour for WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certification.
Desired skills include:
- Efficient in swimming
- Positive customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills
As a Lifeguard, you will:
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Enforce safety rules to prevent accidents
- Provide First Aid, CPR, or other life-saving treatments as needed
A background investigation and drug screen will be conducted.
The requirements are: must be age 16 or older AND have completed grade 10, must possess Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid, & AED certifications, and Florida driver’s license or picture ID.
Drug Free Workplace, EOE, Veteran’s Preference.