Librarian II - Adult and Information Services
- 9100 113th St N, Seminole, FL 33772, USA
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for a Librarian II position at the Seminole Community Library. This position is responsible for providing front line customer service for the Adult and Information Services section of the library.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to patrons at the second-floor information desk
- Developing, coordinating, publicizing, and presenting adult programs and activities
- Working with other staff on collection and resource development
- Assisting patrons with computers printers and scanners
Starting pay for this position is $19.50 per hour. The pay range is $19.50 - $28.28 per hour.
Graduation from an accredited American Library Association (ALA) college or university with a Master's Degree in Library Science. At least one year’s experience in a multiple service library preferred. Considerable knowledge of the practices, principles, and methods of Library Science and Administration. Possession of a valid Florida Driver's License
Drug Free Workplace, EOE, Veteran’s Preference.