- United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Division: Commercial
- Location: Edinburgh
We have both fixed term and permanent opportunities available for this role.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £47,849 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
As our Data Analyst, you will be leading and managing collations and cleansing data, supporting data and marketing teams to deliver large, clean data sets to marketing and partners for multichannel campaigns and supporting the analysis of campaign performance.
One of your key responsibilities will be to manage data sets for campaign launches and reporting using R/Python to support standard reporting. In addition to this, you will be expected to manage campaign testing, agree on testing criteria as well as supporting datasets, manipulating the data to meet testing criteria. You will ensure all testing is captured, analysed and reported upon with support of the wider Data Insights team benchmarks, proving campaigns effectiveness. Some of your other duties will include:
- Supporting the development of key metrics, targets and performance KPI’s and the migration of reporting from Excel to Tableau
- Working with wider Data insight, IT and marketing teams to ensure data integrity and regression issues are picked up quickly - build reconciliation monitoring.
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaign activity and multichannel marketing initiatives to provide customer level insights to inform future benchmarks and targets.
- Interfacing with the wider business and external partners to ensure clarity of requirements, efficient adoption of new data sets, testing strategy and plans, reports and dashboards as required
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for a motivated, team player who has significant experience working with large sources of structured and unstructured data to understand marketing and sales performance to deliver greater understanding and ROI. You will also need experience working with large complex datasets, preferably in a marketing / customer role. It will be beneficial if you are experienced with data visualisation platforms such as Tableau/Qlikview or PowerBi.
It is essential that you have extensive experience with one or more coding languages such as R, Python, Matlab and SQL. Alongside this, you will need to demonstrate experience in analysing complex marketing and sales performance data. You will also need to provide evidence of working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, juggling multiple projects against tight deadlines.
It is also desirable that you have:
- A GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and / or Statistical Analysis
- Experience developing key metrics and management reporting
- Excellent communication skills so that you can effectively present findings to stakeholders
- Expertise in joining large datasets, segmenting data for differing channels and partners to support campaign launches
- Experience leading the development of supporting campaign testing strategies: segmentation, control groups and A/B testing
- Management reporting experience
- Good presentation writing skills, high quality translation of analytics into stakeholder reports
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.