- United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Division: Customer
- Location: Project Based
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
We’re at a key stage in our growth; setting the foundations to continue delivering an industry leading customer experience as we scale over coming months and years. You will be an experienced PMO Lead responsible for the control elements of our change plan within the Customer division, ensuring it delivers CityFibre’s strategic goals and aligns to any wider change plans.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the PMO for our Operational Excellence group for all service sectors, delivery programmes and product portfolios
- Creating a view of progress against the delivery portfolio and supplier activity
- Providing executive summary views of the overall delivery plans and interdependencies
- Putting in place best practice portfolio management that allows Operational Excellence and all partners to understand performance against our key deliverables
- Taking control of and coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects where needed
- Working to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress in order to share with stakeholders
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll be a Lean or Six Sigma qualified project manager who has proven change / improvement delivery experience and an acute understanding of the customer experience. You’ll also need:
- Knowledge of BPO outsourcers / tech supplier working models and practices
- Experience of working within a customer centric environment with a focus on customer outcome
- The ability to effectively use data to identify opportunities for improvement and to present it in a clear manner
- First-hand experience delivering automated solutions in a fast moving, customer facing organisation
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- A high level of project management software skills, including the use of project management technology
- A strong sense of governance and control
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.