City Build Manager
- North Tyneside District, UK
- Division: Network Build
- Location: North Tyneside
We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £68,027 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, car allowance, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Our network projects are transforming cities, delivering superfast Fibre to homes and businesses. We’re looking for a determined City Build Manager to own project builds, meet challenging targets and achieve KPIs, all to release Ready for Service homes that meet our Clients quality standards. You’ll also be using your communication skills to support your City team in their growth, encouraging them to excel, as well as;
- Take direct responsibility for managing Construction teams and matrix managing the Design team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Highways and collaborate with the City Manager on overall council engagement
- Manage the operational relationships with all suppliers and put in place monitoring
- Become the driving force behind innovative solutions for problems escalated by our Contract Partners
- Champion excellence in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Find ways to streamline our processes and discover new ways of being more efficient
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll have experience managing Contract Partners, Capital Budgets, Construction, and ideally, Fibre Networks. You’re a proven leader and motivator, able to progress people and communicate across all levels of our business. You’ll represent our business in everything you do, so you’ll share our passion for connecting cities, as well as;
- Civil Engineering experience
- Fibre Optic experience
- NRSWA Street Works Supervisor Certification, Units 1, 10-16
- Experience in a similar local-market driven business
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.