Organisational Design Specialist
- United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Division: Network Build
- Location: Leeds
We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. Along with a competitive salary when you join the CityFibre family, you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Joining our busy team as an Organisational Design Specialist, you will be creating and defining the relevant organisational documentation. You will be ensuring this is embedded and continually monitored and evolved. Acting as the custodian of all CityFibres' artefacts and documentation, you will be ensuring that all organisational changes are documented, communicated and embedded into NW Build, and cross-business alignments are mapped, understood and embedded.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating organisational charts and JDs based on evolving business operations
- Creating, design and continuously review, analyse and maintain up to date role manuals based on accurate roles and responsibilities (RACI).
- Collaborating with business SMEs (through workshops etc) to document and define detailed requirements, and align roles and responsibilities to processes.
- Completing Role Mapping and Skills Assessments to support people learning and development initiatives (I.e., Project Management community skills assessment).
- Working closely with Business Transformation, Functional and OCM (Organisational Change Management) departments
- Supporting the development of deliverables associated with Role, Responsibilities and Organization Alignment effort, including reports and presentations.
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll ideally have 3 or more years of experience in HR organisation design and organisational change management in large organisations.
You will also need to have:
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills
- The ability to create and accurately map capabilities, JDs and RACIs for a constantly evolving operational organisation
- Excellent written documentation skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience in the EPC industry
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.