Government Badging & Credentialing Specialist (HSPD-12) - Floater
- 1301 Clay St, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
The candidate will provide credential administration and support to Identity, Credential, and Access managment ICAM operations. This position requires 50-75% of travelling domestically.
- Enroll, issue and activate numerous types of identification cards, including SmartID Cards.
- Support the appointment managing activities in the time trade GSA scheduling tools.
- Operate the USAccess system.
- Perform certificate rekey, pin reset, and card update activities.
- Perform periodic card inventories and log card in inventory tool.
- Perform card custodian functions including ensuring all cards are stored securely.
- Contact Federal employees and contractors to schedule card pick-ups and activations.
- Collect cards upon credential termination and work with Security Officer to support card destruction.
- Handle all registration and activation duties.
- Handle all applicant card status communications.
- Take photos and capture digital signatures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Travel to other locations for support
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 and Microsoft Access 2007/2010 for data management, data analysis, coordination, and reporting.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel up to 50-75% at a moments notice
- Have knowledge of HSPD-12 directive.
- Experience using GSA scheduling tool.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication sills.
- Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- High School Degree
Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and employment is based on the ability to attain Minimum Background Investigation clearance
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.