- Falls Church, Falls Church, VA, United States
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Delivering Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
- Looking for a passionate management consultant with IT experience to work with customers to define, implement, and streamline OCIO governance processes, policies, and oversight.
- You will suggest ideas and recommendations on how to improve objectives of the enterprise, mission, business, and IT.
- Support customers in governing the successful execution of the agency mission.
- Deliver processes and procedures related to IT governance.
- Support team members in the implementation of policies and guidance aimed at compliance with federal IT standards.
- Support the organization as they create a more strategic decision framework and increase transparency and accountability of decisions.
- Facilitate various governance meetings including meeting agendas, attendance, logistics, and meeting notes for senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology and/or Management Consulting required.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting and working with senior and executive leadership.
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities.
- Ability to quickly produce recommendations based on past experience and an available repository of templates.
- Government Agile experience desired.
- ITIL and/or PMP certifications are desired.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.