Business Process Re-engineer
- 5107 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041, USA
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Delivering Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be responsible for business process reengineering including distillation of customer ideas into both as-is and to-be workflows and process recommendations. Success for this role is to deliver ideas and recommendations as well as to achieve buy-in for fundamental redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. Business Process Reengineering starts with a blank sheet of paper and rethinks existing processes to deliver more value to the customer.
You will be a member of a cross-functional Agile team in a Federal government environment. As the team member responsible for documenting the business processes alignment with the IT modernization efforts, developing government deliverables on a regular basis, and synthesizing ideas into high-level graphics that will be used to brief business stakeholders and senior executives. You will work with IT management, product owners, and the business stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the needs of the business. The cross-functional team is responsible for helping the government transition from outdated and under utilized processes and technologies to high volume transactional process in a paperless future state, through multiple product offerings including demand management, case management, document management, and data exchanges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, or related field.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of current processes and collaborate to make improvements.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma, business process maps, and the development of As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Ability to deliver work independently and collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure consistency.
- Time management skills and ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills with a track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Visio, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in a Federal government environment.
- Sole US Citizenship
- Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a DOJ Public Trust clearance.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt+ certification.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with case management system modernization.
- Demonstrated mastery of enterprise-level reports, tools, and strategic perspective.
- Prior US Federal Government security clearance.
- Consulting experience is a plus
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.