IT Governance SME
- 5107 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA, us
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Delivering Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
- Provides expertise in the formulation of the scope and objectives of Enterprise, Mission, and Business Information Technology (IT) policies, directives, and instructions to govern the successful execution of the agency mission.
Translating IT enterprise goals and objectives into actionable policies and guidance aimed at compliance with federal IT standards.
Devising and/or modifying processes and procedures to execute and optimize the organization's strategic decision framework aimed at increasing the transparency of corporate decisions and the accountability of direct reports to execute actions directed by leadership.
Working independently or as a member of an enterprise team responsible for providing technical guidance related to the mission, business and enterprise IT supporting of the execution of the agency mission.
- Bachelor’s degree required. COBIT, ITIL and PMP certifications are desired
- 15 years of relevant experience in Information Technology required. Government Agile experience desired
- 5 years or more of federal government executive level IT experience in a full service department.
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written communications
- Independently determine and develop technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Ability to quickly produce recommendations based on past experience and an available repository of templates
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.