Business Development Manager - BENELUX
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
The primary responsibility of the role is to drive profitable and sustainable business growth through new client acquisition in the Benelux region. The primary focus is on bringing on new business and initiating client relationships that generate impactful business results.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to helping grow the Cint customer base by generating and qualifying leads through outbound prospecting. You will have the opportunity to further develop your sales skills while partnering with sales teams to turn leads into opportunities.
The ideal candidate for a BDM at Cint is a proactive and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You need to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong time management and organizational abilities are essential for maintaining a clean and updated sales CRM.
Also, you should demonstrate a competitive drive and the self-motivation needed to consistently meet and exceed expectations while having a solid understanding of Cint product features and the competitive landscape.
What you will do
- Becoming an expert in Cint products and services and customizing them for different business customer segments by understanding customer needs and requirements
- Creating prospects through strategic marketing campaigns
- Qualifying leads via phone and email
- Utilizing CRM tools to manage opportunities and pipeline
- Nurturing relationships with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue and profit quotes and lead indicator performance metrics
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a strong track record of success within the Benelux region
- Dutch & English language skills
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Forward-thinker/early adaptor of new technologies
- The ability to problem solve and sell value
- Prior market research experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of using CRM
- Most importantly, we are looking for a hungry and eager person, who is enthusiastic about working in sales!
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion