Staff Software Engineer - Panel systems
Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
We are looking for a skilled software developer to join our Panel systems team. You will have the opportunity to flex your skills by working in a fast-moving, supporting and curious globally distributed team with the ambition to continuously improve the experience of our 10M panelists and more than 1000 panel partners.
The panel system team's mission is to build scalable systems to increase Cint's global supply, to deliver great user experience for both our panelists as well as our customers and to support the business in delivering high quality answers to the world's most successful insights companies.
What You Will Do
With a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from our offices around the globe when needed. Your main focus in the role would be:
- Work across our entire tech stack, collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile environment where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters
- With your senior skills and mindset, your role will have an impact in transforming Cint’s vision moving forward, by working with the digital solutions/platforms/products.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in software development in a fast paced, innovative and at times, complex environment
- You master one or several of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core, SQL/Redis, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in developing applications in a cloud environment, preferably Azure or AWS
- Background in working with agile and iterative processes and practices like Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DDD as well as DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in working with event-driven microservices
- Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests
- Experience with infrastructure as code technologies, like TerraForm
- Champion and own major technical initiatives
- Demonstrate technical leadership within the team
- Strong mentoring skills
- You are a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools and workflows
We also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job – because we trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.
- Great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Have an analytics approach to your work and always bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work with the business in mind
- Have a willingness to communicate with your colleagues in humble manner with a business mindset
- You have an innovative mindset and are always striving for improvements, continuously looking to reshape workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative and rewarding
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint is a global software leader in digital insights and research technology. In January 2022, Cint acquired Lucid, a US- based programmatic research technology platform. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (STO:CINT), has a global workforce of over 1,000. Cint has offices in Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Gurgaon, Sydney, and Japan, among other locations (www.cint.com).