Senior Front-End Software Developer
Who We Are
Cint is a pioneer in research technology (ResTech). Our customers use the Cint platform to post questions and get answers from real people to build business strategies, confidently publish research, accurately measure the impact of digital advertising, and more. The Cint platform is built on a programmatic marketplace, which is the world’s largest, with nearly 300 million respondents in over 150 countries who consent to sharing their opinions, motivations, and behaviours.
We are feeding the world’s curiosity!
Cint is looking to raise the bar on engineering standards as well as user experiences. We offer a smaller company atmosphere, allowing for a large impact by every member of engineering. Our products are redefining experiences within the industry, so help us reach our goals while we help you reach yours!
What You Will Do
As a senior contributor you are passionate about product design and user experience. You have a collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way. You’re user-focused and love building great products. We’re looking for someone with high standards, who can set the bar for excellence in product development.
You have a team-first mentality and work collaboratively. This role is as much about accelerating the team around you as it is about getting things done yourself. You think in terms of tools and systems. You’ll be responsible for critical parts of our development toolchain and will constantly be thinking about how to improve them.
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to deliver amazing user interfaces for multiple products
- Collaborate with User Experience and Design team for developing user stories, refining user experience
- Discuss and share technological choices with the rest of team
- Implement interfaces and component
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with at least one of the following: unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
- High level of autonomy with strong collaboration skills
- A healthy sense of urgency, with an ability to drive towards delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points If You Have
- Familiarity with common design tools such as Figma and Storybook
- Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 AA and AAA
- Front End Security best practices
- Webpack, Vite, Parcel or similar build tools
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Have taken on team lead responsibilities in the past, or mentored team members.
Collaboration is our superpower
- We uncover rich perspectives across the world
- Success happens together
- We deliver across borders.
Innovation is in our blood
- We’re pioneers in our industry
- Our curiosity is insatiable
- We bring the best ideas to life.
We do what we say
- We’re accountable for our work and actions
- Excellence comes as standard
- We’re open, honest and kind, always.
We are caring
- We learn from each other’s experiences
- Stop and listen; every opinion matters
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.
More About Cint
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region – and in January 2022, completed the acquisition of US-based Lucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries.
Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, this growth has made Cint a strong global platform with teams across its many global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)