Corporate Recruiter- Partially Remote
- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $23-$41.38/hr
Job Type: Contract to possible perm
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; 40 hours/week
**This is a remote role, but must be local to pick up equipment and eventually work in the office.**
**Position can be temp to perm for the right person**
The Recruiter is responsible for partnering with assigned hiring managers to develop staffing needs, develop candidate pipelines, source, market and attract talent to foster the mission of the organization. Formulates strategy to acquire talent to fill requisitions. Using Behavioral Event Interview techniques, the Recruiter screens, interviews and selects candidates to move through the candidate process. Collaborate with hiring managers and selects the top candidates for further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and oversees onboarding activities. Maintains excellent candidate and hiring manager relations. Monitors productivity metrics against the Service Level Agreements to exceed Top Quartile goals as set by industry benchmarks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partners with hiring managers to develop staffing needs reviewing regular attrition rates, new business plans and potential retirements.
• Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are kept to facility specified levels, new and expanding programs are staffed for opening dates, and retirement replacement plans are executed
• Learns and articulates the business line to market positions to potential candidates.
• Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops recruitment plan and sets SLA’s.
• Sources and recruits to develop candidates. Learns to pre-close candidates during candidate intake.
• Using BEI techniques, interviews, resumes, credentials reviews and assessments, determines candidates who meet the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to be a good fit for the position.
• Ensure references and Behavioral Assessments are completed and reflective of the quality hire expected to meet AHS competencies.
• Prepares salary offers and receives approval of the hiring managers.
• Prepares and extends the job offer, sign on bonuses, seasonal agreement, relocation agreements and any other incentives. Manages counter offers as necessary.
• Learns knowledge of benefit plans, incentives and corporate and facility policies and addresses applicant inquiries.
• Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Learns Applicant tracking system
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with social networking and internet vehicles and tools such as emails, search engines, social media, blogs job boards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years experience HR experience including but not limited to, HR, Healthcare or Administration
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Healthcare experience preferred
• RPO/Agency experience preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Nationally recognized certification in Talent Acquisition through HCI, NACR, LHC required within 6 months of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.