Forklift Warehouse Associate
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Note from Hiring Manager:
- Shipping/receiving/order picker/AS400/ Carrier systems knowledge of UPS and FedEx.
- 90 Day contract to perm
- Monday- Friday, 40 hours a week, First Shift
- Pulling Orders
- Scheduling and processing UPS, Fed Ex ground shipments, working knowledge for LTL carriers and using our system to create BOL as well.
- Receiving all Domestic and International orders counting/validating stock and putting in correct stock locations.
- Computer knowledge is helpful reference to understanding keyboard and processes.
- Warehouse/order picker/ shipping/ Fedex / UPS dashboard understanding of the method to schedule parcel shipping and pick up.
- Warehouse housekeeping of the workstation area and surrounding all inclusive inside the warehouse
- Forklift operator
- reach truck/lift operator
- Needs to be Dependable and accountable
- High school Diploma
- Hazmat Certified (would be nice)
- Fork Lift Certified highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.