- Tavares, FL 32778, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job type: Contract to perm
Pay Rate: $15-$17.50/hr
Notes from Hiring manager:
- Seeking candidates that are hard workers, good problem solvers, energetic, able to work independently and able to learn fast.
- First Shift 8am to 5pm
- Full Time 40 hours per week; contract to perm hire
- *MUST BE OK WITH DEALING AND CLEANING UP THE HEMP/MEDICAL MARIJUANA*
Manufacturing Technician and Machine Operators
Our company is searching for skilled Manufacturing Technicians and Operators to join our team. In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting daily hemp processing and extraction operations. (Cannabinoid extraction) The position offers a career in a rapidly growing industry with the opportunity for career development and advancement.
The Extraction Tech is responsible for the safe and lawful operation of various electrical, mechanical, and computer-operated equipment following strict standard operating procedures, guidelines, and policies. He/she will be required to work individually as well as liaise with other technicians across multiple departments.
If you have experience or an interest in learning biological material extraction and processing and possess a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Execution of extraction and processing functions in accordance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Operation of sophisticated extraction and processing equipment
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments to extraction and processing equipment in accordance with SOPs
- Storing supplies and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitization of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Measuring and recording various equipment and production data
- Staying current on best practices and new developments in the extraction industry
- Assist in packaging and labeling of finished products
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- Knowledge or interest in solvent extraction methods
- Ability to work quickly without compromising accuracy
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong computer and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.