- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Shift: 7am-430 pm
Job Type: 4 month contract to possible perm
Pay rate: $14-$16/hr
Someone detail-oriented, familiar with accounting and distribution practices
FOCUS on the following skills:
• Works with accounts payable, purchasing and Hospital departments in resolving problems
resulting from discrepancies between material acquisition and vendor invoicing to
ensure proper payment of Hospital invoices in a timely manner.
• Maintains a working knowledge of materials management auditing systems in relationship to Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Receiving.
• Contact vendors as necessary regarding overages, shortages and damages and other related to stock and non-stock issues.
• Assist Department Director with all office duties, special projects, takes meeting minutes, and brings suggestions and new ideas for the department.
• Provide documentation when necessary to solve future problems.
• Assist receiving department with any discrepancy on processing their receipts.
- Supports department leadership and staff through the performance of administrative functions including telephone and receptionist duties for the office, project support, meeting and event planning, travel arrangements, etc.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc), Internet and other research tools, word-processing and databases
- Filing skills
- Knowledge of office equipment use: fax, copier, printer, scanner, binding machine, blackberry, LCD monitors, multi-line phone system, etc.
- Ability to easily grasp complex situations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, as well as accept direction
- Ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of staff and guests
- Ability to pass FH standard clerical skills test
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3 years of experience in office/secretarial work, OR
- Associates degree in secretarial science or business AND 1 year of experience in office/secretarial work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- 4 years of secretarial experience in fast-paced environment
- Associates degree in secretarial science or business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.